Terms of website use
Reliance on information posted & disclaimer
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by Singapore law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from the use of this site.
Information about us
a2milk.sg is a site operated by The a2 Milk Company Limited (“We”); we are a limited company registered in New Zealand under the Company Number 1014105. Our registered office is The a2 Milk Company Limited, c/- Simpson Grierson, Level 27, 88 Shortland Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
From time to time, we may offer sections where you and other users can post or otherwise submit comments, product reviews, information or other materials on our site (collectively, “Submissions”). By sending, posting or transmitting Submissions to us or any section of our site, you grant us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, sublicense, distribute, create derivative works of, perform and import your Submissions in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise.
In other words, we have the automatic right to use your Submissions — including reproducing, disclosing, publishing or broadcasting your Submission — anywhere, anytime, in any medium and for any purpose.
You will not be entitled to payment if we use one of your Submissions. All Submissions are deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You are responsible for any Submissions posted on the site. By posting a Submission, you promise that:
- You own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission, including without limitation all copyrights and trademarks;
- Your Submission is true and accurate;
- Your Submission does not violate the rights of any other person or entity, such as rights of privacy and publicity;
- Your Submission complies with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- Your Submission does not contain any material in any form that would otherwise render us liable or expose us to any proceedings whatsoever; and
- Your Submission does not include any content or materials that we believe to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, harassing, profane, obscene, vulgar or that contains explicit graphic imagery, descriptions or accounts of excessive violence or sexual acts, or that contains a link to any third party website featuring any content in breach of this condition.
You acknowledge and agree that we have the right (but not the obligation) to alter, remove or refuse to post or allow to be posted any Submission. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Submission posted by you or any third party.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- Any liability for damage resulting from inaccuracies and/or omissions of our site
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Any breach of this provision will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities, including the police, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links from our site
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The Singapore courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
a2 Milk® is a registered trade mark of The a2 Milk Company Limited.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us via our online form.
Thank you for visiting our site.